06 ZX10R - For sale - 58.2 @ Stratotech

Dangerboy

Hi everyone. So I put together my '06 ZX-10R with the hopes to run it again at Stratotech but I have a different bike I'm working on to run there for next year instead. I've decided it might be better to sell it to someone that would like to get a bike that needs very minimal setup to run fast at Stratotech:

This is the team Kawasaki bike that Jordan Szoke won the national title with in 2006. Following that I won the Expert Superbike title at Stratotech with the EMRA in 2009, as well as the Western Canadian Expert Open Sportbike title. I have enough spares to almost build a entire second racebike. Two sets of rims plus a third rear, spare forks, frame, swingarm, fiberglass bodywork... 3 engines... I'm only missing a radiator and tank to make another bike.

The bike is ready to go, just needs the battery properly charged as it's a very light lithium that takes a special charger which I do not have. Ohlins shock, ohlins internals in the fork, braking rotors, brembo master cylinder, Kawasaki Kit wiring, ECU, cable, software. Akrapovic full ti evo exhaust with twin carbon cans (very light, yet doesn't exceed noise regs anywhere I raced it). When I re-assembled the bike I meticulously cleaned, torqued and wired everything. Fresh Motul oil and new filter just installed. I ran consistent 58's with this bike with my fastest at 58.2 which was the official motorcycle track record at Stratotech for a long time, and it still may be?

Pick this bike up and need nothing more to be at the front with the EMRA. I'm open to reasonable offers, I have fond memories with this bike and I prefer to see the bike go to a good home.

Dangerboy

I'm open to offers. What is nice is that it is still setup the same as it was when I raced there, so if it suits your riding style it is good to go. Act on it fast enough and this could be used this weekend... Just need a brake lever guard? Nothing major anyway.

This is a no nonsense bike, the last of the non traction control versions that was an absolute thrill to ride. It has attack rearsets/ adjustable triple clamps and as such was incredible on the brakes especially when the slipper clutch was dialed in right. There are more trick parts on it than I'm mentioning, it literally had everything the rules would allow done to it (as can be imagined). Spare gearing, I have a whole bunch of tires too, a couple new Pirelli's slicks and a bunch of take offs, all have been sitting in heated storage away from sunlight or anything that would age them negatively.

DEFBOY35

50$ is an offer. You really should post a price and typically a location as well when selling something.

Dangerboy

Maybe around $7500? Considering there is enough to almost build two complete bikes and a bunch of Ohlins/Attack/Akrapovic in there I don't know how you can go wrong. I think I said this before: A couple sets of Kawasaki racing "Kit" cams, "Kit" pistons, quickshifter, the Kit ECU/harness with special software and cable (The cable was quite pricy all on it's own), very light fiberglass bodywork (2 sets)... 5 wheels (2 fronts, 3 rears), Powercommander ECU + Stock harness... 2 sets of DLC coated forks, 4 engines, 1 complete running/installed, enough to build another all Kit part engine with a lightened crank. Two superfinished close ratio transmissions, a bunch of gearing - Front and rear sprockets and chains. The list of what is included is long. Some different springs for both the forks and the shock (Ohlins TTX). A whole bunch of tires if you want them too, all have life left in them a couple are still new. Beautiful Braking brake rotors with a Brembo radial master cylinder, DLC coated fork tubes + Ohlins internals with the large billet adjustable triple clamp and the adjustable slipper clutch this bike was awesome on the brakes. Nothing could touch it. It did win the national CSBK #1 plate in 2006 after all, it's Szokes team bike.

D'Arcy Graham

Hi everyone. So I put together my '06 ZX-10R with the hopes to run it again at Stratotech but I have a different bike I'm working on to run there for next year instead. I've decided it might be better to sell it to someone that would like to get a bike that needs very minimal setup to run fast at Stratotech:

This is the team Kawasaki bike that Jordan Szoke won the national title with in 2006. Following that I won the Expert Superbike title at Stratotech with the EMRA in 2009, as well as the Western Canadian Expert Open Sportbike title. I have enough spares to almost build a entire second racebike. Two sets of rims plus a third rear, spare forks, frame, swingarm, fiberglass bodywork... 3 engines... I'm only missing a radiator and tank to make another bike.

The bike is ready to go, just needs the battery properly charged as it's a very light lithium that takes a special charger which I do not have. Ohlins shock, ohlins internals in the fork, braking rotors, brembo master cylinder, Kawasaki Kit wiring, ECU, cable, software. Akrapovic full ti evo exhaust with twin carbon cans (very light, yet doesn't exceed noise regs anywhere I raced it). When I re-assembled the bike I meticulously cleaned, torqued and wired everything. Fresh Motul oil and new filter just installed. I ran consistent 58's with this bike with my fastest at 58.2 which was the official motorcycle track record at Stratotech for a long time, and it still may be?

Pick this bike up and need nothing more to be at the front with the EMRA. I'm open to reasonable offers, I have fond memories with this bike and I prefer to see the bike go to a good home.