2015 Flexi-Glass Contingency

ian

2015 FLEXI-GLASS Contingency Program​
Edmonton Motorcycle Roadracing Association

Classes : Intermediate Open Sportbike, Expert 600 Supersport, Expert Superbike.
Dates: All 2015 EMRA race dates
Pay-outs: 1st Place = $100, 2nd Pace = $75, 3rd Place = $50 (Flexi-Glass certificates)
Requirements:
· Bodywork must have been purchased within the last two years.
· Flexi-Glass stickers must be placed on both sides of the bike.
· All contingencies to be in paid in Flexi-Glass certificates.
· Flexi-Glass certificates may be accumulated and do not expire.
· Racers must list Flexi-Glass as a sponsor
· Racers must fill out one form per each race event
· Racers must fill out form and turn in to EMRA tech BEFORE each race.

Here is a link to the contingency form:
http://emra.ca/Downloadable Forms/2015_EMRA_Flexi-Glass.pdf

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) For the Very Best Possible Prices on Flexi-Glass Bodywork, Call Trevor Beckman directly at 604-644-9395 and let him know that Blair told you to call.

Trevor has most all bikes and will let you know if he does not have or do your model when you call,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
That's great Neil. Honestly, seeing contingency come back is a huge deal. Good job.

Oh I hear ya, I remember the good ol days where we could make a little bit of money racing...
I am working on a brake company distribution and contingency as well...
I should maybe talk to Jeff, I know he does contingency for UtahSBA and other clubs as well. EBC has also done contingency in the past.

Fireman

Oh I hear ya, I remember the good ol days where we could make a little bit of money racing...
I am working on a brake company distribution and contingency as well...
I should maybe talk to Jeff, I know he does contingency for UtahSBA and other clubs as well. EBC has also done contingency in the past.

That would be awesome to see. To be honest, if I knew of companies that were paying contingency ahead of time before building another bike, I would be purchasing their equipment just to support a manufacturer that supports racers

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Round 1&2 are in the books. Congrats to those who submitted their contingency forms. You will receive your contengency right away.
Round 3/4 (& nationals) are approaching. If you need bodywork and want to qualify for contengency give us a shout.