2021 Rule Change discussion

Linda Moebes

To the point Linda of being consistent with other tracks in regards to red flag procedures. I don’t recall any other track I have been to, either for racing or track days, that uses the stop on track procedure that we use here on race days. i do believe that several of those facilities the logistics allow that to be the case a little better. Some tracks the crash truck and or ambulance has already picked a bike/rider up during the race and had it back in the pits. We don’t really have that luxury though.

And this is why it can’t be stressed enough how critical it is to listen during riders meetings at any event you go to.

When I said consistency across all tracks, I meant all tracks where the EMRA is holding events, such as stratotech and castrol. We should keep our rules the same, no matter what track we're at. What other tracks/clubs do is out of our control and they have decided on what works best for them.

DEFBOY35

When I said consistency across all tracks, I meant all tracks where the EMRA is holding events, such as stratotech and castrol. We should keep our rules the same, no matter what track we're at. What other tracks/clubs do is out of our control and they have decided on what works best for them.

I completely agree, consistency would be a great benefit in this situation. Any confusion either way can cost valuable time in an emergency.
I mentioned other tracks/clubs/track providers as I do feel that overall consistency would pay off as well. As we do have many members who do frequent events at other tracks etc that are not run by the Emra.
So there is definitely benefit to looking at how others do things as well to see if that is what would work best for us as well.

skeri

Can the person/people who was/were removed from the club due to the past potential lawsuit be allowed back in now?