Anyone looking for Shoei lids?

Slim

Shoei will no longer allow vendors to send lids from the US, to canada as some people might know.

i have a good friend that lives in chicago, that is willing to accept delivery of your lid and send it up this way to your door.

shoud you be interested in this, send me a message, and i'll see if we cant help out.

Slim

when i got my rf1100 it was cheaper to get it from sportbiketrackgear, but bayside is having a sale right now. check em out if you need a lid!

Dean

I just picked up 2 Shoei X-12s out here in Vancouver. Cheaper than I could have gotten online as well. Almost a 2 for 1 deal!

Dean

I find that if you build up a relationship with a vendor/bike shop, they are usually willing to offer great prices at good discounts on things. That's how I got my deal. I tend to spend a significant amount of money at the shop where I got my helmets, hence his willingness to offer such a deep discount.

YZF1000jon

I find that if you build up a relationship with a vendor/bike shop, they are usually willing to offer great prices at good discounts on things. That's how I got my deal. I tend to spend a significant amount of money at the shop where I got my helmets, hence his willingness to offer such a deep discount.

Same here, not sure about X-12 prices, but my RF11 was under $400 out the door. Next best price was Bayside online.

Dean

That's the TC-2 from last years models. both medium and large are pretty popular sizes. I think you'll just have to keep searching online. Maybe start to check some of the larger European bike shops. It'll probably close to $1k landed though.