EMRA Daytona 200 party

EMRA 200, are you in?

• Nope, I've got better things to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be there, but promise to not have any fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm IN! Green hair, Green underwear, Green beer, let's GO!!

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

YZF1000jon

We're bringing back the kick off party for the race season. McNally's High Run Sports Bar (4926 98Ave) will be hosting an EMRA Daytona Party. So mark March 17 on your calendar. Yes, if you look closely, it is St Paddy's Day. And yes we are headed for a place called McNally's. So, there will be food and drink specials, and probably some fun to be had. They have TV's in every corner and all over the place, and the manager assures me that Speed is one of the channels they get. He will be happy to get us set up in an area if we want, or are looking to make trouble, but he will also point us to one of his 14 taps that will be serving BEER, caution, some of it will be green.:D

Last edited:

MyTTwin

Is there any indication when the Daytona mayhem gets started on the 17th? I assume it well remain an afternoon race, like last year, rather than under the lights of years past?

YZF1000jon

I wish I could find that out, but for now Speeds schedule only shows Jan and Feb:mad:, so keep watching this spot.

AIracing

is there going to be many people going to watch the race. I'm thinking of coming up that weekend and it would be nice to meet some of the club members

Dave86

Just looked at Speed's schedule again, it's now saying 11:30MST for Superbike, and Daytona 200 starts at 12:30PM.

YZF1000jon

I'd like to thank all that came out to watch some pretty fair races, with some awesome finishes, and great company. I would like to apologize for the crappy service, the noisy cinstruction, and the cold, (really?! an open door on a day like that?) I will be stopping by and complaining on behalf of the EMRA and I am open to other recommendations, if anyone has a local watering hole/sports bar they would like to suggest.