Final round of the year at UMC (Miller)

M87

I am planning to go to the final round of the year at Utah Motorsports Campus and if I take my 12ft trailer I could take one or possibly two other people with me.
I will be leaving around noon on Wednesday Sept 28, stopping overnight in either Great Falls or Helena and arriving in Tooele at around 5 on Thursday. This will allow moving in to a garage ($50 USD a day) Thursday night and doing the track day on Friday.
I plan on leaving after the races on Sunday and staying overnight in Idaho Falls (3.5 hrs north) then driving back to Edmonton on Monday, arriving in Edmonton around 9pm.
It is approximately 3500 km round trip and fuel costs are around $1000 hotels are around $150 a night which can be divided by the number of people going.
I did this trip with 2 other people in the spring and it was fine. I have also done it twice this year by myself and it's getting a little boring. If I go by myself I don't bring the trailer and get much better mileage, I also can share a garage with one of the guys from down there, so my travel costs are almost the same if I am alone or with one other person.
Let me know if you are interested.

Mantis

I am planning to go to the final round of the year at Utah Motorsports Campus and if I take my 12ft trailer I could take one or possibly two other people with me.
I will be leaving around noon on Wednesday Sept 28, stopping overnight in either Great Falls or Helena and arriving in Tooele at around 5 on Thursday. This will allow moving in to a garage ($50 USD a day) Thursday night and doing the track day on Friday.
I plan on leaving after the races on Sunday and staying overnight in Idaho Falls (3.5 hrs north) then driving back to Edmonton on Monday, arriving in Edmonton around 9pm.
It is approximately 3500 km round trip and fuel costs are around $1000 hotels are around $150 a night which can be divided by the number of people going.
I did this trip with 2 other people in the spring and it was fine. I have also done it twice this year by myself and it's getting a little boring. If I go by myself I don't bring the trailer and get much better mileage, I also can share a garage with one of the guys from down there, so my travel costs are almost the same if I am alone or with one other person.
Let me know if you are interested.

I'll come if you can find me a bike, mine won't be fixed by then! LOL

Adam12

Poop

I was planning for October 15. I can't do 30th due to work. I have never been and would be nice to go with a veteran. If you change your mind from Sept 30th to October 15 please let me know.

Last edited: