First Novice Race

scratch

So I was planning on doing the August 8th/9th weekend race weekend (did the May race school and a couple track nights) and wanted to know what to expect. As first time novice racer I thought there wasn't any qualifying just random grid placement but wanted to know for sure. Is there a weekend schedule? Race on both days? practice time etc.? Any info feedback would be appreciated.

Fireman

Hi Andrew. There is no qualifying for novice just grid placement. You'll have 2 novice races on Sunday and s full practice day on Saturday.

The daily schedule is being modified at this time. So once it's complete we can post it for you.

DEFBOY35

Hi Andrew. As Justin said. All novice races are random grid position. Just remember to stay relaxed and breathe out there. Remember the fundamentals you learnt and have been practicing since race school and go out and have fun! Riding safe and smart are the keys to being a successful novice.
If you have any questions always feel free to ask. There are a lot of experienced people out at the track that are more than happy to give you the answers you are looking for!!

scratch

Thanks guys. I'll watch for updates. So is it necessary to be there Saturday? Guessing the extra time ontrack always good but driving up from Calgary so trying to figure out best timing and $$!!

yak

Hello

Saturday is not "required", but it is good value in terms of track time and practice is one of the key ingredients to success.

Cheers