Looking to buy a race prepped bike

loganb

I am looking to get into doing some races next year. Looking to buy a used completely race prepped bike since I am no mechanic. Looking at a 300-400 CC, 650 twin or 600 inline 4.

Let me know what is for sale.

TheOne

I have a 2011 GSXR 600 that is in great shape, completely race prepped with many spares including wheels. I am moving to Texas in new year so am debating selling vs storing it. If you are interested I can show it to you. It is also completely street legal, registered and currently in street bodywork, but can change back to race trim in about 2hrs.

loganb

I have a 2011 GSXR 600 that is in great shape, completely race prepped with many spares including wheels. I am moving to Texas in new year so am debating selling vs storing it. If you are interested I can show it to you. It is also completely street legal, registered and currently in street bodywork, but can change back to race trim in about 2hrs.

I sent you a message. You can also send me a text at 306-250-5478 instead

Whitejamaican