May 11 Airfence Track Setup

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Hey everyone,

As you have probably seen when buying your race license, there is a refundable $50 volunteer deposit for the 2018 season.

We are looking for some people to come out Friday night and assist with the track set up for race school.This track set up will get you your deposit back so you can use it toward round 1. Please let me know below if you plan on coming out to help. We will take the first 6 people who put their names in here.

I will have a sign in sheet at the track, make sure you put your name down to get the deposit back. I will be at the track for 5:00pm, just show up as early as you can.

Please be courteous to the gate staff and let them know that you are volunteering with the EMRA on your way in. It is just street legals that night, so parking should be available near the track entrance in our usual pits. We might be at the air fence trailers, if you see us driving around just flag us down and hop on the trailer.

So far we have:
Lonny Bancescu
Nick Sosniuk

Thanks!
Eric Russnak

Last edited:

sand.man

I'll be there!

I'm also available through the weekend to help at any capacity, I've assisted as a control rider / instructor at the EMRA race school a few years back and I'm really hoping to get involved again this year either racing myself or working with the club :)

blam

Administrator
Just a reminder for the volunteers, please make sure to "sign in" with Eric otherwise we wont be able to credit your deposit.

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Thanks everyone who has put their names down.

The updated volunteer list for airfence:
Lonny Bancescu
Nick Sosniuk
Grace O'Brien
Steve O'Brien
Ryan M
Mark Armstrong

If any one has to cancel before friday the alternates are:
Allan Millican
Ryan Podgurney

We may have some volunteer spots open for something else at the track on Friday, I will confirm and post the final list tomorrow.

Thanks again, and see you soon!

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Looks like we could use some additional people to help pull the poles from the concrete barriers.

The volunteer list is:

Lonny Bancescu
Nick Sosniuk
Grace O'Brien
Steve O'Brien
Ryan M
Mark Armstrong
Ryan Podgurney
Allan Millican (undecided :p)

Please come see me when you arrive at the track, I will make sure your name gets taken down to refund your deposits :). See you all tomorrow!

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
A huge thank you to all the people that came out to help this weekend. The first set up is always a little bumpy, and we ended up doing quite a bit more work with the pole removal. Your patience was greatly appreciated!

I can tell it's going to be a fantastic season already! I will keep everyone posted for the round 1 set up and tear down.