Need someone who can weld aluminum

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
I'm in a bit of a bind.
My main front fairing stay snapped from fatigue. I now need someone to weld it back together for me before practice this Friday.
It is not a complicated part, and I can easily take it off the bike and bring it to you.

Please if you weld aluminum, or know someone who does, please get in contact with me ASAP.

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
A big thank you to Doug Clavier who helped me out with this issue on short notice. He got my stay welded in a couple days, and got me through the final round of the weekend. I can definitely recommend him for any welding work you need.

electrobiker86

A big thank you to Doug Clavier who helped me out with this issue on short notice. He got my stay welded in a couple days, and got me through the final round of the weekend. I can definitely recommend him for any welding work you need.

Recommend Doug, AKA Ronin on forum posts, for any bike repairs or advice. He has spotted issues I was unaware of, machined parts and figured out my suspension woes on a few of my bikes. Works quick and for reasonable rate as a bonus.