Round 1 Setup/Tear Down

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Well this section of the forum doesn't get used much. I figure this is the most applicable spot to post updates for each round. So, in the future if you wish to sign up for setup or tear down it will be here in the Volunteer section instead of the open forum. To get your $50 deposit back, please sign up here and come check in with me at the track.

Now down to business:

Round 1 will have an odd set up. The track is being used on Friday during the day, so we will do a partial setup Thursday evening. The remainder of the track will be setup on Friday at 4pm, no one will be able to ride until track setup is complete.

We will need a few people Thursday evening 5:00pm (or as earlier as you can make it) to move air fence onto the trailers to prepare for a rushed set up on Friday.

Friday Track Attack 4:00pm we will be doing the remainder of the track set up, it would be a great opportunity to jump in and get your deposit back. If you know you will be there please let me know. Check in with me at the track for your deposit refund, the more people the merrier.

Tear down will be after the last race Sunday June 3, we will need 6-8 people. Please sign up here and meet at the track entrance.

Thank you all for your help! I am looking forward to seeing you at round 1.

blam

Administrator
please please please check in with Eric if you are helping with air fence. this is the ONLY way we can verify you have helped out with air fence to get your refund. I dont want to miss anyone with credits.

Thursday night - PLEASE check in with the ladies at the booth at the entrance. they dont like people skipping the booth regardless which group you are with

thanks guys!!

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
I will be there at 3:00pm on Friday just in case we can start setting up early. Please show up no later than 4:00pm. As always, please be courteous and stop at the gate on the way in to let them know you are volunteering with the EMRA.

So for Friday we have:

Thad Klassen
Brian Oxtaby
Mark Armstrong (Repeat offender ;))
Jared Seal

I am still looking to fill some spots for Thursday and Sunday.

DEFBOY35

Keep in mind we may not be able to set up the pits until the track rental is done as well. I will be out pretty early Friday and will post up what we can expect once I see what the Friday rentals set up is like.

bgo62

I will be there at 3:00pm on Friday just in case we can start setting up early. Please show up no later than 4:00pm. As always, please be courteous and stop at the gate on the way in to let them know you are volunteering with the EMRA.

So for Friday we have:

Thad Klassen
Brian Oxtaby
Jared Seal

I am still looking to fill some spots for Thursday and Sunday.
Hey Eric when & where do you want us volunteers to meet up ?

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Hey Eric when & where do you want us volunteers to meet up ?

We will meet in turn 1 at 4:00pm today for set up.

Current volunteer list:

Friday:
Thad Klassen
Brian Oxtaby
Jared Seal
Ernie McCafferty (Probably)

Sunday:
Jeff Sanderson
Scott Huber

Thanks everyone who has signed up so far. We still need more people for Sunday, so if you have time after the races please stick around for tear down.