Round 1 Track Setup May 30/19

2quickrides

EMRA Executive Member
It’s officially that time again!!!!!!

Are you looking to get back your air-fence deposit? Are you eager to help wherever you can? Are you looking for a different way to get exercise before the race weekend? Either way, come out and help setup the track!

Please read the info below........
The marked location is the best place to park for access.

Date: Thursday May 30th 2019
Time: Arrive between 5:00pm and 6:00pm
(We understand that it is hard to make it out early after work. The earliest you can is appreciated.)

Please stop at the gate and let them know that you are volunteering with the EMRA. Parking as shown below means we do not disrupt the drifters, keeping everyone happy and allowing us to keep setting up early. Do not drive through the drifting event to the track entrance. We will meet in corner 1 around 5:00 and get going, if you don't see us we might be loading up the trailer on the return road. Check in with Eric or Sean when you get there and we will take your names down for refunds.

47792989062_efd6b64d4f_z.jpg

Thanks to everyone who comes out to help! You are always appreciated!

Sean

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
I hate to be that guy, but we have had some issues with people crossing the drifting event. If you drive across the drifting event, for any reason, you will not receive your air fence credit for that night. We are on the brink of losing our ability to do set ups on Thursdays. Please treat any drifting event staff or patrons with the same respect you show the EMRA, or your grandma, which ever is the greater of the two.

I will leave my phone number with the gate staff at the drifting event, if you have any issues please give me a call, facebook message, text what ever.

Thanks for your understanding,

Eric

Scrymbob

It’s officially that time again!!!!!!

Are you looking to get back your air-fence deposit? Are you eager to help wherever you can? Are you looking for a different way to get exercise before the race weekend? Either way, come out and help setup the track!

Please read the info below........
The marked location is the best place to park for access.

Date: Thursday May 30th 2019
Time: Arrive between 5:00pm and 6:00pm
(We understand that it is hard to make it out early after work. The earliest you can is appreciated.)

Please stop at the gate and let them know that you are volunteering with the EMRA. Parking as shown below means we do not disrupt the drifters, keeping everyone happy and allowing us to keep setting up early. Do not drive through the drifting event to the track entrance. We will meet in corner 1 around 5:00 and get going, if you don't see us we might be loading up the trailer on the return road. Check in with Eric or Sean when you get there and we will take your names down for refunds.

47792989062_efd6b64d4f_z.jpg

Thanks to everyone who comes out to help! You are always appreciated!

Sean
Hey Sean....I'm planning on joining your association ( you DO let Calgary people in, right???), and was wanting to find out who to talk to about doing some corner marshalling, or whatever you might need. I have many years of road racing experience......many, many years ago. In Manitoba, then in the east.

Unfortunately, I had a wrench thrown in my plans to be there this Saturday and Sunday, but will be in the area on Friday night if you guys need a hand at Track Attack.....please direct me to someone and I'll get hold of them

Steve Scrymgeour

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
Hey Sean....I'm planning on joining your association ( you DO let Calgary people in, right???), and was wanting to find out who to talk to about doing some corner marshalling, or whatever you might need. I have many years of road racing experience......many, many years ago. In Manitoba, then in the east.

Unfortunately, I had a wrench thrown in my plans to be there this Saturday and Sunday, but will be in the area on Friday night if you guys need a hand at Track Attack.....please direct me to someone and I'll get hold of them

Steve Scrymgeour

Hi Steve,
I am the volunteer coordinator.

I'm always looking for more people to help out, so if you can make it Friday, I'd love to have you. Please email me at [email protected], I can put your name on the volunteer email list, and I'll confirm you're coming out Friday evening to help. I'll also be the person to find Friday evening to get you out on the course and give you a radio etc.

Steve O'Brien