Utahsba July perimeter round

DEFBOY35

whos all going? This is going to be a huge round down at the legendary Utah motorsports campus. (Miller) July 22 weekend.
It will be their half of the inter mountain challenge with the Colorado club so should be some solid grids!!

M87

Here is some video of the perimeter track that they'll be running July 22-23.
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/motoamerica-video-highlights-from-utah-motorsports-campus/
There will be a track day with Apex track days Friday July 21.
I have talked to one person about coming down with me but they aren't sure they can make it so there may be a spot in my trailer for a bike and spares. I can also offer a ride down but I now have a 2017 Canyon Crew cab so it will be comfortable but not as spacious as a full sized truck.
I have already reserved a "GP" garage and I can accommodate up to 3 other people whether you come down with me or not. Cost for the weekend (we can move in after 6pm Thursday and leave after racing Sunday) the normally rent for about $360 USD for the three days but I might be able to arrange a better deal. A day garage for the same period would be $150 USD.
There will also be racers there from Colorado since this event is their version of the WCC.
If you are interested or even just have any questions about how they run things you can PM me.
Mike

Cinder

i have my RV pull through & GP garage reserved for the 3 days=check
APEX track day purchase=check
UTAHSBA round 4=check
bring a bigger pair of cahunas=check

DEFBOY35

i have my RV pull through & GP garage reserved for the 3 days=check
APEX track day purchase=check
UTAHSBA round 4=check
bring a bigger pair of cahunas=check
If the wife lets you take them out of her purse you mean? Lol