where to flash my ECU

Tongzhou Song

Hey guys, could you please where can I do the dyno run on Yamaha R1 and reflash the ECU based on the dyno? Are there any dyno shops in Edmonton?

M87

I can' find the thread but you should also talk to Doug Clavier Ronin motorsports. He's on here somewhere. and of course Willy.

electrobiker86

I can' find the thread but you should also talk to Doug Clavier Ronin motorsports. He's on here somewhere. and of course Willy.
Doug @ Ronin does great work but no longer has a dyno. Doug is always my first call when I need a mechanic. Psycho Cycles is another local choice for Dyno work though, Mark at Psycho vastly improved both my bikes on his Dyno machine.

electrobiker86

Doug @ Ronin does great work but no longer has a dyno. Doug is always my first call when I need a mechanic. Psycho Cycles is another local choice for Dyno work though, Mark at Psycho vastly improved both my bikes on his Dyno machine.
Not sure about the ECU flash, Psycho worked with my power commander settings.

I called Mots machine. They said they cannot flash ECU.

I contacted Doug but he said he closed the shop in order to go back to University.
I contacted Argyle motorsports and they said sorry - we don’t do that.
Willy is a bit far away from Edmonton

Any other suggestions?

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Why not buy the software then take it to a dyno? All of them let you program 2D fuel table with TPS VS RPM. Any flash that you buy will not be as good as what can be done with a dyno.

There are may options for software like woolich, ftecu, rapid bike and others.