WTB: 06-07 GSXR 600 parts

Dave86

Looking for the following parts:

- Radiator
- Subframe (rear half, the bare metal part)
- Stock clutch perch with switch

Last edited:

macbayne

Will parts from a 08 work?

the rad will, subframe will, but the head won't unless the throttle bodies are swapped as well as probably the pistons. the crank and con rod on both are the same part, but the compression ratio is different (by like 0.3). not worth the chance to try imho.

Ryno

Dave there is a kid on the ESR forum parting out a 08, he was a douche when I tried dealing with him, but you may have better luck

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Dave, if you want to go aftermarket on the Radiator and Sub-frame let me know and I can get you some great parts,

If you want used OEM let me know as well and I can get you those parts from dismantle connections south of where you live, :)

Let me know, we have enough time to get you looked after at the AGM,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and if you include your contact phone number I will give you a quick call if you like,

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Looking for the following parts:

- Radiator
- Subframe (rear half, the bare metal part)
- Stock clutch perch with switch

:) Hi Dave, I am going to check the cross over part numbers but I do have 2 of Stock GSXR Clutch Perches with Switches here, I could bring it up to you with the bars at the AGM,

Let me know if you already have one,

Best regards,
Blair

Dave86

:) Hi Dave, I am going to check the cross over part numbers but I do have 2 of Stock GSXR Clutch Perches with Switches here, I could bring it up to you with the bars at the AGM,

Let me know if you already have one,

Best regards,
Blair

That would be awesome Blair, could you shoot me an e-mail?