WTB starter race bike

DSmith

Looking for something cost effective and reliable to turn as many hard laps as I can. Never was able to decide so 300, 650, or 600 all might be fine depending what's available.

electrobiker86

Depending on the definition of cost effective, my experience is the v twin and single cylinder categories are most cost effective. RC 390 uses a tire a year, SV650, maybe 2 tires. Best to learn how to run a slow bike fast, usually less consequences.

electrobiker86

Looking for something cost effective and reliable to turn as many hard laps as I can. Never was able to decide so 300, 650, or 600 all might be fine depending what's available.

We have a 2005 SV650 for sale, it is a street bike as is; but has all the common track day mods done to it already. Suspension upgrade, frame sliders, spools, 520 chain, Yosh exhaust, steering stabilizer, etc. Bike is 100% ready to go to the track or street with several hundred in NEW parts; chain and sprockets, brake pads, oil change, forks service, and tires. I also have new in a box, full set of Sharkskin race fairings for it. I could make it race day ready for you, if desired.