Search results

1. roju6

2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 *RACE/TRACK BIKE ONLY*

Race/track bike only, cannot be saftied for use on the street. Fully setup and safety wired to road race, has been used in Gimli with the Manitoba Roadracing Association since 2013. Lots of goodies including: Armour Bodies race bodywork painted by Precision Autobody (some cracks) Color matched...
  2. roju6

Manitoba Roadracing Association 2017 Schedule

Hi everyone, Brian from the MRA here. Just posting this into your forum in case anyone is interested in making a trip out to our track in Gimli, MB this summer to join us on one of our weekends. The 2017 schedule can be found here: http://www.mrasuperbike.ca/events/ and doesn't look like any of...
  3. roju6

2010 KZ Inferno SST 2910T Toy Hauler

Also I know I'm a few miles from Castrol but posted it on here as well because I've been to the track and if someone was interested in the toy hauler it would give me a reason to come back to the track this summer...
  4. roju6

2010 KZ Inferno SST 2910T Toy Hauler

Not a bike... but didn't know where else to put this ad. 2nd owner, great trailer for racing, quading, dirt biking, or just good old camping in a campground. Put in new luxury vinyl plank flooring spring 2014 so will never have an issue with cracked floors again. Oversized fridge &...
  5. roju6

EMRA racers at MRA Round 1

Haha so the rest of you aren't laid back and easy going? JK... it was great to see some new faces at our track, would be awesome to get some more of that going on both ways. Unfortunately I think I'm the only one planning on coming to Castrol this summer to check it out.
  6. roju6

EMRA racers at MRA Round 1

Hi all, Brian from Manitoba here, just wanted to say thanks to Max and Cecil for coming out to Gimli and spending the weekend racing with us. Great chatting with you guys and I'm looking forward to coming out and joining everyone at the EMRA for round 1 at the end of June. Cheers!
  7. roju6

Rider from MB interested in coming to AB

Yeah some guys here run the guards as well, would have been handy for the guy that ran into me last fall and locked his front wheel up when his brake lever hit my elbow haha... At least your timing devices are cheap, the AMB transponders all carry a fairly hefty pricetag. I just finished...
  8. roju6

Hi Todd, Thanks for the reply. I did get a PM from another member as well but appreciate the responses from you guys. Sounds like the same thing Ernie said, that I would likely be in the intermediate class. In MRA we only run novice and expert, and to move to expert you have to win the...
  9. roju6

Hi everyone, my name is Brian, I've been a member of this board for a few months checking things out as I am considering moving to AB. Bit of background, currently I race with the Manitoba Roadracing Association (MRA) in Gimli, started out on a '99 SV650 doing trackdays, moved up to racing in...