Search results

1. F

2006 Triumph 675 part out

I picked this thing up last night thinking i would make it my next track bike, which i still may do if i don't get what i want out of it , Bad news is everything on the front is toast , Bad- Forks, Front wheel might be fixable , frame is garbage and so is the rad and header pipe , No...
  2. F

2004 gsxr 1000 upper and lower

No tail section , was off Steve Rapp's Corona Ama superbike , might make cool wall art or use it , windscreen is no good would like $150.00 paid $250
  3. F

160/150 reat 120 front take offs wanted

to fit my f2 cbr to do a couple of track days in sept , prefer match set dot's but would look at slicks as well or really sticky street tires ,
  4. F

help!!!!!

Ok ill try to keep this as brief as i can long story short trailered my bike to bc with my gf to her Re max confrence in penticton using my old bike trailer , on the way back the trailer broke apart in Valemount so i ditched it there and tried to ride home by with no sleep and very cold temps i...
  5. F

1193? tz150r

My tz is up for sale because due to more recent family issues i wont be able to use it for what it was for, it was built in the usa by a very well know builder and is very quick have gearing for both small and big tracks , needs nothing works well , motor is very fresh and has a great sounding...
  6. F

On be half of the saskatoon crew

id like to put a huge thanks to the emra for letting us play with you guys this weekend i know i had a amazing time , Big thanks to Justin for showing us where to park lol:rolleyes: and Big Big thanks to jon for letting me and dave ride with him to a 5th place finish !!!!!! that was the most fun...
  7. F

where do we sign up for the EMRA 200?

our team would like to show its commitment where do we sign up?
  8. F

which classes??????

my 749 can run in a whole bunch of classes, 600s, open, superbike, middleweight,thunder?????? being im just out of novice and prob not up to big time pace , which one of these classes would be the best for me to run in so i dont get in anyone way?
  9. F

helmets

rule book states snell 2005, and my suomy that i bought last year has no sticker stating that its new last year so i dont know why it dosent , neither does my agv that i use for mini road racing? should i be writting to the companies? or just buying a new helmet
  10. F

ktm 450 supermoto questions

Hi all , i recently purchased a 2004 450sx that im using for ice racing but it was a x AMA factory KTM supermoto bike very highly built unit , im pretty sure id like to run this season , questions are its a 4 speed what gearing should i be running? and as far as tires? do i have to run supermoto...
  11. F

89 porsche 928 to trade for bike

i have had this car for a year , and i never use it , its s4 32 v v8 auto , with only 85,000kms , tires are new , all fluids have been changed , as it sits now it needs a power steering pump( its noisey) and a drivers power window motor, other than it runs great, very fast , its worth around 13...
  12. F

1999 zx6r race only

i bought this bike last year from keith , spent a pile of money on it raced it one weekend , and i m thinking of moving directions, it comes with a boat load of spares, and i have stands and tire warmers and take offs ect ect if buyer wants, can be a turn key race set up , keith claims he ran...
  13. F

Suomy spec 1 r visors

i have 2 one clear and one mirrior , sell both for 50 :)
  14. F

wtb for tommrow or borrow for the weekend

i ve been trying to find a set of ecomocial tire warmers, i may have a line on a set from member on here that goes by "triple" but if all else fails does anyone have a set i can buy or borrow or rent?
  15. F

2000 Cbr929rr street bike

is a recent alberta bike so i dont think it would need inspection, can deliver to the next round with no problems...
  16. F

new race bike options?

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-sport-bikes-1992-Kawasaki-ZX-7R-W0QQAdIdZ223681646
  17. F

wtb $2500 and under race bike

im comming to edmonton this weekend , love to pick something up to tinker on while i heal up from my broken collar bone , have a lead on a few but nothing that really tickles my fancy , i like weird stuff:) 2 stroke, sportsman class stuff, or w.h.y? pm here or text 306-612-0928 or email@...
  18. F

thanks to the emra from team sask

thanks everyone who put on a amazing event, i had a blast minus the hospital trip, good racing was had :D
  19. F

yeah i know another bike question....

ive sold everything except my trusty 749 , so off i go! my question is about side covers again, being a dry clutch bike and that the other side has nothing but a water neck , what do i need to do? woodcraft only list this http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=17871 which...
  20. F

race lic question

in order to keep it valid must i race this year? if i dont race this year will i have to re take the school again next year? im still really trying to make a round but i still need to sell some bikes before the wife will let me buy a new one :)