Search results

1. S

Wanted: Aprilia rs125

Sold my Aprilia rs125 last year and regret it... If you have one you aren't using or would like to sell, send me a message. Cheers, Aaron
  2. S

Ducati 1098 SF for sale

Ducati 1098 SFS for sale I have a 2012 Ducati SFS that was crash damaged that I have been repairing. It has a clean, accident free title despite having been crashed previous. I'm at the point of next step being to purchase the headlight/fairing and rear seat fairing for the bike to...
  3. S

breather hose catch

Still prepping my rs125.. Is there a common catch canister I should be using for my breather hoses? Or is there a better solution?
  4. S

Safety wire question...

My front axle pinch bolts are flush with the fork leg leaving no way to safety wire them. Is this gonna fly? And my fork sliders leave no way to safety wire my front axle nut. Any advice or opinions?
  5. S

250 class question

The regs for the 250 class say no GP bikes allowed. Does an Aprilia rs125 count as a GP bike? It is a GP replica...
  6. S

Looking for an Aprilia rs125...

I recall that there were once Aprilia rs125's that could be rented at Stratotech...I think. Does anyone know if these were owned by Strato or who? Was thinking about purchasing a little GP style bike and wondering if these may be available for purchase now. Figured someone here may know, Cheers
  7. S

GP class

Just wondering how many people come out for the GP class races. Considering an Aprilia rs125 race bike... cheers