1990 fzr400

JohnE

1990 FZR400, including:

- 1990 model - so has the deltabox aluminum swingarm (rather than steel like '88/'89) and four piston front calipers ('88/'89 were two piston)
- refreshed motor with new crank and rod bearings and other pieces as needed (work performed by Vass Performance in Carstairs), O hours since work was done a couple years ago
- Ohlins shock
- Race tech springs/emulators, serviced
- Yosh header/can (recently repacked)
- new Beasley bodywork, c/w rattle can paint job (oops)
- new front and rear sprocket and new DID ERV 520 chain
- new Factory Pro emulsion tubes and jet kit
- Factory Pro shift kit
- Woodcraft rear sets and clip ons with spares
- two sets of stock wheels, with two sets of new BT 090 front and rear tires and a third set with a couple laps, and one set of new Bridgestone front and rear rains
- new brake disks on one set of wheels, other set has good disks
- new braided steel brake lines, new front master cylinder
- Scitsu tachometer, electronic temp guage
- Daytona steering damper (recently rebuilt)
- Comes with an oversized rad but currently has a stock rad in very good condition on it
- Has various spare bits and things.
- Have pretty much all the parts to do a 17 inch rear wheel conversion on a Honda F2 17 inch wheel, FZR1000 axle and Honda single piston brake caliper. The machining would still need to be done. This will go with the bike.

You may have seen this bike in EMRA - I sold it to Stu McColl several years ago and I think he raced it at Stratotech a few times (red and white FZR400, red 7). I bought it back from Stu and did a bunch of work on it. I hate to sell it, but I've been out of racing since the year Race City closed.

Can take some pictures of it and send to anyone who's interested. Bike is located in Calgary.

Looking for $2,250 obo.

Last edited: