Heads up for Round 6/7

Michelin Man

Hey I told everyone that asked us that REDLINE would be there Friday all day but it appears I won't be now. I will show up in the evening around 8pm.

I sold our trailer and am delivering it that weekend so I won't be able to change tires, service suspension or do any repairs. I'm not riding so I'll just be volunteering. If anyone needs help with their bikes or wants some help with their riding let me know as I'll have lots of time to help with that this weekend.

Also I will have 10 sets of DOT Michelins with the best deals ever heard of EVER!! so If you need tires next round wait and pick them up from us..

And yes don't worry I will be having a BBQ on Saturday!!

sand.man

Hey Dave, I could actually use a hand setting up the bouncy parts on my supermoto if you're up for it?

I just re-sprung it this week since I lost some weight after I had the suspension built last year. I hit a wall for lap times and determined that the setup was holding me back (I'd lose the front or rear every lap in turn 2, 5 or 8) and the rear tire was shredding on the left side.

I think the new springs will help, but I'll have to see what tire wear looks like and how the bike feels Saturday morning and dial in the compression/rebound...

I'd like to make one last charge at some podiums and points in a few championships on this bike.

Michelin Man

Hey Dave, I could actually use a hand setting up the bouncy parts on my supermoto if you're up for it?

I just re-sprung it this week since I lost some weight after I had the suspension built last year. I hit a wall for lap times and determined that the setup was holding me back (I'd lose the front or rear every lap in turn 2, 5 or 8) and the rear tire was shredding on the left side.

I think the new springs will help, but I'll have to see what tire wear looks like and how the bike feels Saturday morning and dial in the compression/rebound...

I'd like to make one last charge at some podiums and points in a few championships on this bike.

sure come see me..