New member saying hi!

FNR

Greetings!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My fiance just told me she spotted me for the Level I race school this year, so now I've got to fill out the reg form and send away asap!

I ride a K7 SV1000S and what better way to really get to know it than track instruction :D I've done a couple of track days at Stratotech before, but only as a car driver.

Oh, I do have one question regarding the track school. I'm pretty much good to go for riding gear, but do not have a back protector. I do want one regardless, but am also curious to know if a back protector is mandatory for the track school?

yak

Welcome Kari

From what I can see we haven't specified a back protector as mandatory for the school... That being said I would HIGHLY recommend one. I also have to say that a V-twin is a great way to play on the track.

Finally, not only are you lucky to have a fiance that supports your 2 wheeled fun, but you also locked in the last place in our Level 1 race school for 2010.

Regards

FNR

Hi Todd, thanks for the warm welcome.

I was just checking back to see if anyone was looking... I had NO idea I was that close to missing this year's race school. TBH I'd meant to enroll last year but a (badly) sprained ankle made that impossible.

Thanks for the recommendation on the back protector - I have some shopping to do!