Round 1 Transport

Ride_Bikes

Hey guys, I am new to racing and this will be my first season, so I don't have a few things yet, specifically a trailer to haul my bike; however it is still road legal at this time so I can ride it to the track. The problem is trying to bring tires and bike stands to the track; is there anyone on the South side of Edmonton that would let me throw my bike stands and spare tires (not on wheels) in with them for Saturday's practice day?

It would be good to note that I would likely need that same person to take them back at the end of practice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Hey guys, I am new to racing and this will be my first season, so I don't have a few things yet, specifically a trailer to haul my bike; however it is still road legal at this time so I can ride it to the track. The problem is trying to bring tires and bike stands to the track; is there anyone on the South side of Edmonton that would let me throw my bike stands and spare tires (not on wheels) in with them for Saturday's practice day?

It would be good to note that I would likely need that same person to take them back at the end of practice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

There is a thread started that is sort of what you are looking for. Maybe try and post there.

http://emra.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=3412

If nothing comes up you can drop off the stuff you need brought to the track at my house one evening next week and I can bring it out there for you Saturday.

blam

Administrator
Hey shane

Where in the south side are you? I could probably give You a hand with that. I don't work any of the Fridays on race weekends so I can easily do a bit of running around. I'm in summerside if that helps.

Ride_Bikes

Thanks Fast316, I'll give that try, and I'll let you know if I have to take you up on your offer.

Brian, I'm on the south side of Millwoods so Summerside is not far for me, I won't be out at the track Friday though, it's Saturday I'll be needing help with; are you planning on being at Castrol Saturday?

blam

Administrator
I'll be there all weekend. I'll either be racing or volunteering on sat/sun

This is the Brian that runs with Eric, BTW. We chatted at the last HX track day.