Sawridge Inn and Conference centre

Ryno

Hey guys and gals of the EMRA my new title sponsor has set up a package for all EMRA members and visiting clubs for the entire 2015 season. I will have pricing availiable in the next couple of days!

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Super solid move Colin, its nice of you to share the wealth and hook up other out of towners with deals. When Calgary opens up a race track I'll need a place to crash on race weekends haha so you know I'll be poaching you for that :)

Ryno

Here it is guys and gals. I should note that this offer is year round (not just on race weekends). Please pass this along to any racers that are coming into town for various events! I'd like to thank the Sawridge again for the support to not only myself but to the racing community in general!

Host Hotel for EMRA and CSBK- 2015 Race
And a proud sponsor for #11 Kawasaki Racer- Colin Lolacher
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
Located in the heart of South Edmonton – Shopping and Business District, our hotel is 15 minutes away from Castrol Raceway Track and 10 minutes to Edmonton Downtown.

Enjoy one of our spacious guest rooms featuring comfortable King or Queen Beds, 42" Flat Screen Televisions, and High Speed Internet Access. Simply relax with cocktails and a bite to eat in our famous and award winning Creations Lounge and Dining room or keep up your workout routine in our 24-hour Fitness Centre equipped with all modern fitness equipment’s.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
Proud to be a host hotel for EMRA (Edmonton Motorcycle Roadracing Association) and CSBK (Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship).
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
Book Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre during Mopar CSBK event in Edmonton at a special group rate of
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$129 [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]plus tax each night. Rates based on Double Occupancy. Special rate "RACE" includes:
 Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast
 Complimentary High Speed Internet
 Complimentary Parking (Multiple vehicles)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]