Sunday Gridding Am

Tanner199

Hi again,

Came up for WCC, had an awesome time!!

Trying to come up for this weekend, but I wont be able to make it up for Saturday practice. Will I be gridded sunday on the points I acquired during the WCC or the time I can pull of in the first two practices on sunday?

Thanks!!

Tanner

Planepower

Depending on what classes you entered, gridding is based past results. In the case of Novice, the gridding is random. Fast 25 is the race that requires qualifying. Not sure if qualifying for that will be held Sunday AM.

Fireman

Depending on what classes you entered, gridding is based past results. In the case of Novice, the gridding is random. Fast 25 is the race that requires qualifying. Not sure if qualifying for that will be held Sunday AM.

Gridding for the fast 25 is saturday only and the rest of the races (excluding novice) are based on points

YZF1000jon

We make a special event even better when we grid riders based on qualifying for the WCC event. This also helps all of the out of towners with no points in our series to get a fair position on the grid, when the fast guys would be stuck at the back if we stayed with the points method.