Wtb: tire warmers

AleksV

Looking for some decent tire warmers, size 190-200, and won't crap out in a season or two.
Working on a budget, but willing to pay what they're worth.

Spooner

new or used? are the chinese ones knock off? or just bickle made them in china?

All New. Bickle has two types, the common ones you see are the Canadian version. There the ones that you see in all black, with the older ones being mostly blue with black edging.

The Chinese ones, look and feel a lot like a Chicken Hawk knock off. Haven't had any complaints about them so far...

Which ones do I have dibs on? :p

You get SV ones that I have kicking around. :D

j/k

~S

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Looking for some decent tire warmers, size 190-200, and won't crap out in a season or two.
Working on a budget, but willing to pay what they're worth.

Hi Aleks, the SV Racing Parts 190 Series Tire Warmers are on for EMRA members at $225 Canadian $ Shipped to you in Edmonton,

They utilize a 3 position switch with 3 pre-set temperatures, These are excellent Tire Warmers manufactured with Nomex and Kevlar Construction and they also incorporate a fully Aluminumized layer to evenly distribute the heat across your full tire surface and come with Deep Side Curtains to hold the heat in and drive it to your rims,

If you want Value and great quality you will get both. Yes they are sewn in China in the same factory that previously did Chicken Hawk. Any Warranty required is done here on the west coast for fast turnaround,

Email me if you would like a set,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited: