2006 WR450 plated motard with dirt setup

WRrider

I'm considering selling my WR. (I've spied another bike that I'd like to have.)

At the moment, it's in motard trim, on the street with a NS plate. This was my sons bike. We raced together at AMP and it's fast. It was a hair slower thanmy well tuned crf450r on the straights and he was 50lbs heavier than me. The bike is sprung for the track and a 240-250lb rider.

I also have the dirt wheels and a good set of offroad tires, dirt plastics and the original brake. It currently has Excel wheels and a Motomaster 320mm on the front. Bike has a Yosh pipe and (I have a brand new-in-box Hinson slipper for it if the price is right.) Bike has barkbuster, peg sliders, stainless filter.

Finally, I also have another set of rims with an older set of ice tires as well as an oversized IMS tank.

Bike was rebuilt from the crank up in 2010 and has 1 race on it. (Rebuild was preventative.)

I'm willing to sell all of it or I can sell just the bike in motard or dirt trim.

PM me if you are interested or call/text 780.608.4280 Let me know what you are thinking and I'll put a price on it or feel free to send me an offer. If there is no interest, I'll see you guys at the next round at Stratacona.

Thanks,

Rob

Attachments

• motard.jpg
    motard.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

WRrider

WR For sale

I ran the bike yesterday at the track and it didn't miss a beat. I'm 200lbs and the suspensions seemed very well suited to me.

No takers? Offers?