2007 GSXR 750 race program

Planepower

Well, its time to move on to 2013!
Up for sale is my 2007 GSXR 750 race bike and all required items to begin a race program.
Included in sale are: bike, stands, spare wheels, generator, tire warmers, spare sprockets, extra Galfer Carbon pads and a pit tent.
Perfect for the beginner racer, everything needed to go and race! I raced it 3 seasons and it'll go many more.
A little about the bike: 'Salvage' title 2007 GSXR 750. Totally rebuilt from ground up. Straight replacement forks, 2008 swing arm, replacement subframe, new triple clamps. Race prepped and mapped. Engine mods include: Yoshimura cams and head gasket, new piston rings, Factory Pro velocity stacks, fresh clutch plates, fresh valve adjustment and leak down test. Engine assembled, cylinder head ported and dyno tuned by Ronin Motorcycle Works. PCIII and Scorpion carbon/ Ti exhaust included.
The chassis has suspension upgrades by Ohlins including TTX shock and fork valves, springs and special Ohlins fork oil. Engine oil changed each race weekend using Bel-Ray EXR 10W50 synthetic.
Raced 2010 & 2011 placing 3rd overall in Intermediate Open. I only managed 1:01.2 at Stratotech, but I'm sure the bike is faster. 2012 only saw about 60 slow laps. This bike needs nothing but a rider, gasoline, extension cord and entry fees.
All this for $6500.00! PM me for contact information or more details. I have all receipts over the years.

P.S. Fairings will be fresh and plain, ready for your graphics and colors!

Attachments

• version1c.jpg
    version1c.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 78
  • version2.jpg
    version2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 92
  • version3.jpg
    version3.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 108

cyclecrazy

This is a badass meticulously taken care of race machine! I highly recomend it to anyone looking for a competent program for the up coming season.

JDS

Now I know why that thing was so fast down the straights.

Funny how nobody ever goes into details about motor work until they sell the bike.
Its always, the bike is well tuned :)

Last edited:

G.NYUS

Hey, just curious if the bike is still available.
I realize the last post is a couple months old, just thought I'd inquire.

Thanks!