Brand New in packaging - Woodcraft Foam Seat for a 2008 up CBR 1000RR SuperBike Tail

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, I have One and One Only Brand New and still in the packaging Woodcraft Foam Seat for a 2008 and up CBR 1000RR SuperBike Tail,

Ship Anywhere in Canada $40 all in or I can deliver for pick up at the AGM, $40 all in,

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM please,

Let me know and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Woodcraft Foam Seat for a 2008 up CBR 1000RR SuperBike Tail

Hey Blair,

You have any pics?

~S

:) Hi, Ok here is shot of the Woodcraft precut foam seat with self adhesive backing, Super easy to use as is or trim to fit as you like,

IMG_5837.jpg

These are the Woodcraft Foam Seats cut to fit the Armour Bodies and SharkSkinz as well as other SuperBike Tails,

I just delivered the other one I had to Adam Robarts who will be riding his 2008 CBR 1000RR in Mission for 2013 and may well show at Stratotech for the WCC Rounds,

We held it up to his Superbike tail and Adam's comment was that it is as close to a perfect fit as you could hope for, I actually brought it in for Adam and Woodcraft billed me and shipped me for 2 instead of the one I wanted for him,

Bottom Line is that if you are running SuperBike Tail you can't go wrong with this foam seat,

Let me know if you want it, and I will get it up to you,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited: