FS: Alpinestars Stella Motegi Ladies suit

krea.tion

Hey guys, I have a brand new, still tagged, Stella Motegi suit for sale. I ordered it online for my girlfriend but its not her size. Seeing if there is any local interest before I go through the exchange process. Asking what I paid for it, actually less if you factor in the customs charge: $750. Its a size US 2/EU 38, good for a very petite lady (5'2''/100lbs). Let me know! My number is 780 915 2983. Heres a link to my Kijiji Ad:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...ars-Stella-Motegi-Racesuit-W0QQAdIdZ556453639

Last edited:

IM77S

Did you go with the US4? I'm going to be ordering one, just wondered how the bigger one fit? Since the issue wasn't the any other part of the suit except for our butts. Lol. Just wondered how the fit was for the one size up?

krea.tion

We actually went with a US6, now it fits her upper body perfectly but fairly loose around the bum. I think its better than if we went with the US4 and ended up bring tight on the shoulders and good around the bum. You are more than welcome to come by and try it on if you are curious.

IM77S

Now that you have told me about the fit of the 6, trying it on before I buy it is probably wise. I was planning on ordering the 4, but since body type wise me and your GF are pretty similar, so better safe than sorry. I think I might still have your number. If not I'll PM you for info and we can set it up. Thanks Leo!

krea.tion

Now that you have told me about the fit of the 6, trying it on before I buy it is probably wise. I was planning on ordering the 4, but since body type wise me and your GF are pretty similar, so better safe than sorry. I think I might still have your number. If not I'll PM you for info and we can set it up. Thanks Leo!

I think you would be okay in both a 4 and a 6, it will depend on how snug you want your suit to fit. The 6 is loose around the bum for my girlfriend but obviously in tuck position, everything falls in line better. Just let me when you want to come by, I'm out of the province till next week though.