PRISTINE 2007 CBR600RR Racebike

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmra82

Ready to race, just add gas.

Bought this in the summer of 2007. It was a wreck from Saskatchewan with 630Kms on the clock. By the looks of it some prairie kid had gone over the handlbars and the bike was written off. The damage turned out to be mainly superficial, with the frame, wheels, forks and all cycle parts in excellent shape, so I went about turning it into a track bike and spent the next 6 months building it the way I wanted for the 2008 race season. The process is documented with dozens of photos, available by request.

Since I bought it, this bike was raced for 6 rounds and did a few track days and schools. It has about 2300 original Kms on it. I've never crashed it. I've changed the oil 4 times and the water 3 times. I've kept it immaculately clean and maintained. It's been ridden once in the last 10 months but I keep it on stands and hooked up to a battery tender. Ask anyone in Calgary who I race or ride with and they will tell you that I am obsessive about the maintenance and cleanliness of my bike.

This is what is included:

Sharkskinz composites race body with superbike tail. Professional quality paint automotive paint job. (Subaru World Rally blue and Ford Vivid Canary yellow) Stomp grips on tank cover and tail

Forks and shock re-sprung, re-valved and with new adjusters by Vass Performance. Set up for 190lb rider including gear.

Galfer stainless superbike front brake lines, brand new Galfer pads, new Motul fluid

Acumen Digital gear indicator

XT lap timer with beacon

Pazzo shorty levers

Renthal medium dirtbike grips

Yoyodyne fairing stay

Kyle racing PAIR blockoffs

HRC 1/6th turn throttle kit

BMC race air filter

Woodcraft case covers, both sides

Woodcraft low profile frame sliders

Woodcraft rearsets

Akrapovic Evo titanium full race exhaust

PCIIIUSB with custom map (109 whp on pump gas)

Dynojet ignition module

Transponder

DID ERVIII gold x-ring 520 chain, still in great shape

16t front sprocket with 44 and 46t rears

Lightech quick release fuel cap

Gilles chain adjusters

Spares:

set of wheels with rotors (all straight, excellent condition)
set of SC0 Pirelli DOTs... just about shagged
set of brand new Pirelli SC1 slicks with 190/55 rear
set of Pirelli SCR1 rain tires (only about 15 laps)
set of complete stock clip-ons with levers, switches, etc
stock generator cover
stock air filter
stock chain adjusters
axles
various other bits

$8000.00 firm

Will Deliver within 3 hours of Calgary

http://www.youshare.com/phobiaphobe/a53560/DisplaySimple
PM you email address for more pics.

cmra82

To sweeten the deal I'll throw in my Pitbull trailer restraint. (awesome device, don't know how I ever lived without it)

brentvan

still for sale

is your bike still for sale, do you have stands and or tire warmers? I also heard that you have a new price is this true? We are looking to purchase a bike by the end of next weekend the sept. 20th one. try to get back to me we the info so we can decide which ones that we would be interested .

Thanks

cmra82

Hope I'm not too late... Responding with my blackberry from pearson airport in toronto, on my way home from 10 day honeymoon in europe. Call me if you're still interested, 4035401137. If I don't answer leave a message and I'll respond when I get to calgary.

Status
Not open for further replies.