Race liscence - paper one.

Planepower

How do we obtain our hardcopy of the race liscence, and is it interchangable / recognized with other clubs? Do we require CMA competitors liscence too? or CMRC?
And when do we NEED to complete 2010 EMRA memberships?

yak

1. Paper race licenses were available from William last year. I'm not sure if he will be looking after them again this year.

2. Yes other clubs recognize the EMRA race license. I expect within western Canada that you won't have any problems and I know of some club members that have used them in the States to obtain race licenses from other clubs or sanctioning bodies.

3. With the EMRA you do not need CMA or CMRC licenses.

4. You will have to renew at the first race weekend. (This is simplest administratively too.)

See you soon,

Todd

racer51

How do we obtain our hardcopy of the race liscence, and is it interchangable / recognized with other clubs? Do we require CMA competitors liscence too? or CMRC?
And when do we NEED to complete 2010 EMRA memberships?

I tried to use mine to get into a MotoGP race and they just laughed at me...WTF? eh? Wait...maybe they were laughing at the RC51...:eek:

racer51

Is it possible?

I never considered that...hmmmm. If it was that little Pedrosa laughing at me...I'll kick his ass!