Shark Fin Required on your Bike for AMA and Miller Events,

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, A Shark Fin is Required on your Bike for AMA and Miller Events,

If you are planning on going to the Miller Event in October, as I know a number of you are, Email me at [email protected]

I am putting together a Woodcraft Shark Fin order for those I know are going and if you contact me I will let you know what you need and include you,

Miller is a super track, but be sure that they are strict on their AMA equipment rules, I had to overnight one to Chad Swain earlier this year to get him on the track and riding,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Thanks Justin, The Shark Fin is a great Safety feature on any bike, so it is easy to see why the AMA and Tracks like Miller made them mandatory.

For those who don't already know, the Shark Fin prevents your limbs from getting in between the chain and rear sprocket preventing some really ugly consequences,

Blair

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Checked the MoM rule book for miller...Shark fin IS INDEED required. I have on on both of my bikes...safety first!

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, we are getting close to the time we need to be ordering in the Shark Fins for your bikes for the Miller Event.

They are only $50 all in delivered to you at Stratotech, Your Choice Silver or Black.

I will have them for you at Stratotech for Round Six, on the 9th,

Email me Directly for them at [email protected]

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The Shark Fin Guard you will want on your bike for Miller or any other US AMA Event is still available at $50 all in, I bought in a batch and still have 2 of the Silver Shark Fin Guards available in stock to be picked up at Stratotech for Round 6,

SharkGuardSilver.jpg

I still have time to bring more in at this all in price but you will need to act now and make a commitment,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will make sure your parts are here for you on the 8th for the start of the Round 6 Weekend,

No PM Please, Email me at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I still have 3 of the Shark Fin Toe Guards for your bikes available for anyone going to Miller or the AMA, or just looking for the protection

The Shark Fin Guard prevents your leg or arm or any other apendage from being caught and trapped between the Chain and Rear Sprocket in the event of a crash,

The Shark Fin Guard you will want on your bike for Miller or any other US AMA Event is still available at $50 all in,

SharkGuardSilver.jpg

I still have time to bring more in at this all in price but you will need to act now and make a commitment,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will make sure your parts are here for you,

No PM Please, Email me at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited: