2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000 AMA Superstock Racebike - #8 Chris Peris $12,900.00
2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000 AMA Superstock Racebike - #1 Tray Batey $10,900.00

Details:

2006 GSXR 1000 Superstock racebike
WERA Championship Bike - AMA Supersport Tray Batey

Motor is fresh with only 10 days on it.
Motor was designed by a podium finishing professional race team
Superstock motor so it doesn't require rebuilds
Slipper Clutch, Electronic Shifter, Traxion Dynamixs front Forks, Penski Rear Shock, New Front Rotors, Steel Braided Brake Lines, Vesrah Brake Pads, Updated Trans, Race Body Work, Factory Race ECU, Factory Race Wire Harness, Airfilter, 520 Grearing, Lock Wired, Race Slicks, Vortex Rear Sets, Full Race Exhaust, plus countless other ad ons.

2008 GSXR 1000 Superstock Racebike

EM pro, ohlins 25mm fork with gp suspension compression adj and custom valving, fork extender caps, gpr damper, goodridge brake lines, vesrah xx pads, ttx rear shock, driven 520 gearing, yosh frame sliders, moto-r rearsets, clip-ons, engine cover guards, has ama superstock motor, yosh adjustable cam sprockets, yosh head gskt, "blueprinted" engine, valve job, decked head etc., made low to mid 180's hp with VP fuel. overall a very solid bike, clip ons, rear sets, oil cooler guard, clutch kit, 520 chain, with spare sprockets, bmc race filter, motor R upper fairing brackets, full hindle race exhaust.

This was used as Chris Peris AMA back up bike, and the one he rode at the daytona tire test only 1 day on the motor, he was less than 1 second off of aaron yates fastest time at the same day on it.

2008 GSXR 1000 Superstock A bike is same spec as noted above, but also has bazzaz fuel management/traction control unit on it, with map switch and self mapping function as well as traction control with bar mounted switch to adjust sensitivity. It made 188hp on it's best day, solidly in the mid 180's all the time on VP Race
Finished 5th overall in AMA Superstock.

All the bikes above are in perfect condition developed by professional AMA race teams and are exactly as they were raced in the AMA. Well over $15,000 in factory kit parts, aftermarket parts, motor work and suspension modifications. Please email me RODL86 AT HOTMAIL.COM or call me at 705-626-1550 if you would like a detailed list, with pictures or if you have any questions.

Just thought I would re-post these bikes. They were posted up before the website change I believe. I have seen these bikes and they are MACHINES. If my deal for the R1 falls through I may even consider running a Suzuki next year. (For those of you that know me they must be nice for me to even consider it)